Friday, July 1, 2011

Diversity

Hallelusah:  The effects of the winter storm in South America, where you receive little information, is significant in that it releases energy that the earth is doing to balance itself.  Whether you realize it or not, the earth really is changing.  I can see it much more clearly than can you.  (Forest for the trees sort of thing.)  I guess you often wonder what is really happening, as you did last night when you look at the stars and saw the same old stars.  Well I mean to tell you that there is plenty going on that your eyes and ears cannot sense.  We will be discussing that in the months ahead.  As for now, just be assured that there is activity; and you will be please to know that you are making a difference.

Dick:  Do you know anything about light workers who volunteered to enter incarnation as humans in order to assist with this transition?

Hallelusah:  I most certainly do.  We can see and feel much more than you, having been raised in a different culture and surroundings in Siria.  (SaLuSa in Siria)  Once in awhile we get to share with you something wonderful, and I feel that these beings, of which you are one, has often been the catalyst for change in an area that needs it.  You do not need to feel rewarded in any way, because you are just doing your job. 

Dick:  It was difficult for me to listen to you during that paragraph, because my feelings were so stirred.  I do not feel any sort of “specialness”.  As you say, I’m just doing my job.

Hallelusah:  And that is what is so wonderful about what is happening here.  There are so many beings from so many different star systems, each bringing their own unique talents.  I believe you call that diversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment