Saturday, July 9, 2011

Life Is Enamorous

Hallelusah:  Wonderful is hardly adequate to describe how I feel today.  I wonder how on earth one could escape the energy that radiates throughout the planet.  You will find as you travel the universe that there are energies beyond your wildest imagination.  You have found a particular interesting one on earth.  Your tendency to forget everything you’ve learned up to now hampers your enjoyment of what transpires. 
            So that doesn’t help you does it?  You are sitting there blindly accepting all you feel simply because you aren’t aware of the alternatives.  So believe me when I tell you that there are wondrous things afoot.  You have no earthly appreciation for them.  I tell you that you have great fun and enjoyment in store for you when you return to your spiritual self.  I want to be one to reinforce what you have been told.  It just cannot help but interpret for you the thoughts that jumble through your conscious mind.

Dick:  To summarize, you’re saying that there is wonderful energy being transmitted from earth, and we are eternal spirits.

Hallelusah:  That is what I am saying.  It might not seem very much, but you need the reinforcement to help you along as you traverse your earthly existence.  I marvel at your state of being.  I wonder at its enamorous existence.

Dick:  My spell checker doesn’t think “enamorous” is a word.

Hallelusah: It’s what I’m thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment