Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Change of Heart

Hallelusah:  This, having been said before, begins anew a dawn of change.  (Isn’t that poetic?)  So in your hearts you feel something different.  You realize that for once in your life you think that you can change the way you see the world around you.  You see more with your heart and not quite so much with your ego.  There is a reason for this “change of heart”.  It is the energy of your forefathers breaking through.   It is your spirit from within realizing its true purpose.  It is NOW in all that you think and do.  So, my space brothers and sisters, here you find yourself changing while the world around you appears to be staying the same.  I assure you that it is not.  I can see what you cannot.  I am a link between your earthly and eternal selves.  Trust what you hear if you wish and it seems right to you, for now is a time of great joy in heaven and on earth.  (By heaven I mean the eternal state from which you come.)  Perhaps I’m being a bit wordy, but this is to let you know that a change of heart has occurred, and I want you to recognize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment