Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Strange Things In the Sky

Hallelusah:  What a wonderful time to give you two suggestions for the day.  Be happy is the first one.  The second is to have faith.

Dick:  Pardon me, but those aren’t anything particularly new.  Don’t you have something more interesting and up-to-date?

Hallelusah:  Well now let me look into my bag of ideas for something of interest to a bunch of ET watchers.  How about some revelation about a nighttime occurrence in Sweden?

Dick:  Watch it now.  I’m feeling uneasy about this.

Hallelusah:  Good.  Then you’ll get to try out my request for faith.  Please have faith in me.

Dick:  Okay, I’m in that mindset now.  Please proceed.

Hallelusah:  Once in a great while there occurs something so spectacular that people cannot help but take note of it.  Just as you see me in a formation of clouds, people in Sweden can see evidence of our presence in strange views of the aurora borealis.  They look at it with wonder, but what they don’t recognize is that what they’re seeing is a conscious creation by those that know how to make it.  It’s like blowing smoke rings with light.  So you see there are many things that you can see in the sky that you might not otherwise recognize as conscious creations, but now you know to consider that possibility.  When you stare at the sky, know that we are here and that we are signaling you in a way that we think is non-threatening.  Hence you are happy and you have faith.

Dick:  You succeeded in bringing that around.  Thank you for today’s message.


No comments:

Post a Comment