Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Overthinking The Shift

Hallelusah:  This thing about doing something to help The Shift along is getting out of hand.  People think that they need to be out braining it to death, and it really doesn’t take a lot of effort.  It just takes being and a little bit of doing.  I see by your calendar that you have an active schedule, yet you haven’t changed who you are.  You realize that by doing what you love that you are doing what you need to be doing.  Don’t overanalyze it.  I have said in past postings that the time is soon when everything will come to pass.  I mean that you will have participated in it to the extent that you need to.

Dick:  I must say that I’m feeling a bit confused about what you’re saying, or more correctly, what I think you’re saying. Do you sense my confusion?

Hallelusah:  Naturally I do.  I know more about telepathy than you.  I’m an expert in its use.  I can see right through your confusion.  I know that others are confused as well, and that is why I want people to stop trying to outguess the needs of this shift.  I believe all will be well.  There are plenty of wayshowers to help this thing along, and it doesn’t require straining on the part of the relative few.  I think I’m making myself clear.  I don’t want to belabor the point, but I do want to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment