Monday, July 25, 2011

Plan Your Next Life

(Dick:  First of all, I apologize for Hallelusah readers that I skipped a posting two days ago.  I was moving and did not have easy access to the Internet.  I expect to resume the every-other-day posting routine.)

Hallelusah:  This is a treat.  I get to help you do things you didn’t think you could do.

Dick:  Are you talking just to me, or are your comments directed to others?

Hallelusah:  I didn’t mean to imply that others were excluded, for they are not.  Here is the treat I am talking about, and this you have already begun to do.  Plan your next lifetime.  Here is enjoyment at its best.  You are thinking about what makes you happy, and you are creating a joyous life around that.  This is wonderful positive energy.

Dick:  Yes, I have been doing that, but I also think that it’s within the realm of possibility that I can actually live the life I’ve planned.  By the way, I’m somewhat surprised that you are talking to me about this.  I relate it to a spirit guide sort of task.

Hallelusah:  I’ve learned first-hand, and I remember what I’ve done.  That is a difference between where you are in your dense existence and my higher level of consciousness at this moment. 

Dick:  So is that it? Plan your next life?

Hallelusah:  Well just think about how much fun that is, and isn’t having fun what life is trying to achieve?

Dick:  I suppose so.  I’m just surprised that that is all you have to talk about today.

Hallelusah:  It is.  Just do it, and see what fun you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment