Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another New Day

Hallelusah:  Everyone is trying to guess when and what will happen.  From my perspective people would be better off just going about their daily routines.  Yes, I know that curiosity is going to creep in, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t realize that to just BE yourself is the best thing that you can DO.  I wonder myself sometimes just what will happen.  I have the benefit of being able to see more than you, but free will and your everlasting events will just have to wait for me to be able to see what happens.  Do you understand yet just how important it is that you stay your course?  This is why you’re here, not to second-guess yourselves.  So I say to you, welcome to another new day full of opportunities for you to simply enjoy yourself and bask in the sun of light that brings good will to all mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment