Thursday, July 7, 2011

Something Happy Will Occur Today

Hallelusah:  This day has some wonderful experiences in store.  The fact that you know how to feel something in the wind and be glad that it is part of the whole universe makes it all the more special.  Today this happening will occur as you go about your daily routine.  You will all of a sudden notice something going on that brightens your day.  This happening occurs because there are so many light sources in the world that the world simply must respond.  While it is emitting energy to rid itself of poor energy, it is also receiving positive energy that can be bound up and emitted as well.

Dick:  The fact that you mention the word “will” makes me wish that I were better at clairvoyance.  I give you permission to push me, because I need to learn trust that those things that are predicted are okay to express.

 Hallelusah:  I hear you.  You are not alone, because those that read prophetic things have the same skepticism.  It is part of your human nature.  So be happy today.  Look and be sensitive for things that make you happy.  That is the word for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment