Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Difference of Opinion

Dick:  Hallelusah, I’m reading other people’s blogs, and some say that extra-terrestrials are going to reveal themselves soon.  On the other hand, you have been saying that they will hold off and allow us to deal with things on our own.  You have said that ET revelation is a last resort.  What you say makes sense from a non-interference perspective.  It also seems logical that we will eventually join our space brothers and sisters.  Please explain the reason for the difference.

Hallelusah:  There really isn’t as much difference as you suspect.  We have always known that you must eventually acknowledge our presence, but we also don’t want to rush things.  I have told you that what I say is my opinion, so if someone else has a different opinion, that is not surprising. 

Dick:  I think the “difference of opinion” stance seems good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment