Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What's Happening?

Hallelusah:  For today’s message I want to talk about the happenings around earth again.  This time of release of earth energy is going according to schedule.
Dick:  Let me break in here, please.  You say “schedule”.  That implies some sort of actions occurring along a timeline.  I don’t have a good feel for that, and I sometimes wonder if you do either.  Pardon my skepticism.

Hallelusah:  I don’t mind.  We’re being honest with each other.  You deserve to ask that of me.  So here’s where I stand on this.  I am a bystander reporting like a reporter.  I do not have direct access to the planning, but I do have access to the results of that planning.  I can tell you that there are many Federation participants, and they are in love with what they are doing.  You cannot see what they are doing, because it is out of view from where your human eyes can see.  They do not trust letting humans know exactly what they will do and when.  They are a guiding force that does not interfere with your earthly choices.  We aren’t above giving you little hints and suggestions telepathically.  So to say we are not involved would be incorrect.

Dick:  I’m going to listen closely, and perhaps you can tell me in more detail what is going on.

Hallelusah:  Okay, I’m going to speak as carefully and clearly as I can.  The manner in which earth transitions is based upon the manner in which humankind reaches critical mind, if you know what I mean.  Its collective consciousness level has reached level 4 or 5 and there are sufficient numbers of you.  So this allows the earth to shift as well.  By now you’ve figured out that earth is a live being with a spirit.  It transitions as part of the whole.  Mankind, being the dominant inhabitant with consciousness can sway the whole.  So in the beginning of man, there was little progress, but many lives were spent learning and growing.  This is just a growth pattern that gives you greater opportunity.  There are places throughout the total universe where growth is greater and lesser.  You will have ample opportunity to see these as you grow.

Dick:  Do you have any sense of what happens to us when we finally achieve total growth, and I guess reunion with the God state?

Hallelusah:  No, I do not.  That is ahead of me too far for even me to know.  I search the minds of guides that I know, and they have a better sense of it, but it is beyond my understanding.  I’m with you in curiosity on that point.

Dick:  So where were we?  I believe the earth is shifting based on humans reaching a critical state.

Hallelusah:  Right.  This is not new news to you.  So the exact form it takes is what humans dictate, along with earth spirit.  We don’t do that, we just assist with the level of consciousness.  We also watch over things to make sure nothing goes awry, that is, nothing gets out of whack or control.

Dick:  I guess that's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment