Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hopes and Dreams

Hallelusah:  As before, I wish to proceed with telling you about how we decided that we should come to help you and let you feel our presence while allowing you freedom of expression.  This was many eons in the making from your perspective.  (Please put on your thinking cap that does not require time.)  When we saw what was going to happen, we decided that to simply leave you alone would be to tolerate the loss of something very unique and valuable to the growth of all spirits who would enter the earth realm.  You, for example, would not be able to experience what you are now going through.  You would have other experiences, but they would not be THESE experiences.  This, as you will see at some point, are worth pursuing.  Anyway, we could not allow your planet to be destroyed by unchecked growth in hedonism.

            Now to answer some of your questions floating in your mind about this sky show I’ve talked about.  So, without your saying so, I know that you are very skeptical while being hopeful.  Well me too.  I too have my doubts and hopes.  I am not that much different from you.  I know what I have achieved, but I also am aware that I have not achieved all that I wish to.  So this space show that I’ve mentioned will occur when things are just right.  I don’t know exactly when that will be, but I can say with great confidence that it will come.  So if you take a wait-and-see approach, so be it. 

            What you don’t see are all the hopeful things happening.  Your life will become different.  Your hopes and dreams and those of your neighbors will be realized with greater optimism at the helm. 

            Please continue to be my friend.  Please continue to listen to my words of friendship to all who read my words.  I wish you great things.  I wish you hope and love.  Oh how I wish you the great things that you are capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment