Saturday, June 4, 2011

Keep Your Eyes to the Skies

Hallelusah:  In an effort to reach the far corners of the earth’s people, we will demonstrate with clarity that we are not to be feared.  This has taken some planning, but you will see that it is a good plan.
Dick:  I must interject here that I am uncomfortable passing along prophetic statements.
Hallelusah:  To all who are reading this blog, Dick is not responsible for what I say.  He is merely parroting what he hears me say.  If you believe that, you will believe what I say.
            Now back to my prophetic prediction.  The display will occur in the night.  Watch the clear sky, and you will see much to wonder about.  So that is enough for now.  I just want to call your attention to it, so when you see it you will know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment