Sunday, June 12, 2011

Trials and Tribulations

Hallelusah:  Once upon a time I thought that I might not come to earth.  But as things progressed I saw that there was a tremendous learning opportunity for me.  So I came, and I haven’t been disappointed.  As I said once before, I became discouraged at times, but that was part of the learning experience.  It is often the most difficult of circumstances that teach us the greatest lessons.  I can tell you from one space being to another that you should cherish your trials and tribulations.  They are the things that you will cherish the most in your long journey through space and time (which, as you will find out, don’t exist, or more appropriately, don’t matter). 
            I have seen worlds where the tribulations are much less intense and some more intense.  Your planet is unique in many ways, and you should feel gratified by the fact that so many of us from afar want to assist in protecting your existence.
            I leave you now for today only to say that I wish you the best each day.  These times are both difficult for some and glorious for others.  That you are here speaks to your mettle.

No comments:

Post a Comment