Saturday, June 18, 2011

In a good mood today

Dick:  Good afternoon, Hallelusah.   It’s raining really hard where I am right now.  Do you experience environmental conditions where you are?

Hallelusah:  As a matter of fact, I do.  They are not the same as yours, but they are analogous.  We experience waves of energy from stars, like your sun.  They emit what you would consider to be a strong wind.  Yes, we feel tossed about somewhat.  In a spaceship, where we sit and watch your world, we are subject to many space forces, some that you know about and some that you don’t.

Dick:  So, what would you like to post on your blog for today?

Hallelusah:  I’m in a good mood.  Yes, I have moods.  I am hopeful, doubtful, happy and sad.  I’m not that much different from you in that regard.  Anyway, today I feel good.  I enjoy seeing the beauty of the universe from my vantage point.  There is always something new to look at from a distance.  We have the technology to see a great distance from where we sit.  It is something that you wish you had, and you will learn it from us when the time comes.  I really am pleased with the communication that we have and that I have with others. Talk about diversity.  When you not only have different emotional types on earth, you have different types from different solar systems.  One can appreciate the uniqueness of everything yet be aware of the oneness of it all.  Yes, this is beautiful.
            I want to describe a particular sight.  It is a star system many light years away.  It is breaking up, and the species of beings there are racing to escape.  Not all will make it, but like you they are eternal in reality, so watching them is not so disturbing.  It allows us the ability to watch the solar activity with amazement and enjoyment.  This is a lesson that I would like to pass along to you.  Be aware of your infinite self, and do not feel threatened by external affairs.  You will be able to be objective and appreciate all that you see, the differences that occur around you.  Be blessed and feel blessed.  Yours is a strange yet wonderful existence.  I applaud you.

No comments:

Post a Comment