Thursday, June 2, 2011

Light Shows and Space Travel Predicted

Hallelusah:  
            Today I wish to express my thanks again for the many who bring their happiness into the world.  You have absolutely no idea how much that helps everyone.  I want to reiterate it to reinforce your behavior.
            With all that is happening I can almost forget to mention that the fireworks that will soon occur in the sky will startle many; but you who are watching and waiting, this will be reason to cheer loudly.  I wish you could know for sure when and where to look, but I will just say that both northern and southern hemispheres will have their light shows.  We welcome you to the federation of stars, the Galactic Federation, if you want to call it that.  You are becoming space beings and you deserve every bit of credit for bringing yourselves to this point. 
I sense a question coming.
Dick:  Yes.  When in the evolution of a race or species does one stop using reincarnation?  Is that a question for you?  You see many races, and you know of your own past.
Hallelusah:  You are really worried or curious about man’s development.  This will depend on many factors, and it would be pointless for me to give you a specific answer.  Let me at least say that it will be at some point in your future.  You will have long been aware of it when you begin, and you will have long been traveling throughout the galaxy. 
Dick:  (I’m seeing or receiving images of us traveling first to different planets, then to nearby solar systems, and then throughout the galaxy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment