Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Salusans (SaLuSans)

Hallelusah:  This has been a busy time, here in the nether world.  I tell you this, because I want you to know that things go on without your knowing.  I see often that you feel in a plateau when you are not.  Things are changing rapidly, and you can rest assured that things are going well indeed.
            In particular I want to tell you about Salusans (sometimes spelled SaLuSans) and the roll they are playing.  I enjoy that, because I am more directly involved.  Salusans are the ones who translate into various languages that which receptive humans could not otherwise understand.  Telepathy is a widely used language, but when two races speak different languages, the translation is often not clear.  I really enjoy this work, because I am involved with both what we are doing and what you are doing. 
            I will speak more in the future about other tidbits of information.  I don’t want to waste all my material in one day.
            Be of good cheer.  Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment