Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just a reminder: you are eternal.

Me:  Good morning, Hallelusah.
Hallelusah:  From here to eternity you shall go.  I know that you know that, but it’s good to keep in mind that not everyone carries around their awareness as you do.  So whenever I have a chance to remind people that they are in fact eternal, I take it.
            Next, I’d like to say that the whole affair of between lives is overblown.  This is just my opinion.  So you plan your next life.  Big deal!  Again, that’s just me.  Remember you are eternal, so why not spend some time in one place for awhile?  Remember too that time doesn’t really exist.  That’s not too bad when you get used to it either.
            And finally, I’d like to take this opportunity to say, “Thank you,” to all of those of you who have taken part in this momentous event.
Me:  Isn’t that everyone and everything?
Hallelusah:  Then let me clarify.  I want to thank those who knowingly participate in this big event.  You are a hardy bunch, and we all who are from other realms salute you. 
            That is all I have to say for today.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment