Monday, May 2, 2011

Now we did it.

(Note: This morning we awoke to newspaper headlines that Americans had killed Osama Bin Laden.  Let me make a disclaimer here.  I simply pass along what I sense coming into my head.  Telepathy is a strange thing to experience.  Anyway, I feel very uncomfortable with any kind of prophecy, so I'll get that off my chest before you read today's posting.)
Me:  Good morning Hallelusah. 
Hallelusah:  Well now you did it.  What false joy you will have now.  I know YOU didn’t do it, but this will undoubtedly set off a series of events that will throw your country into chaos.  But you needn’t see it that way.  Know that some bad events can have positive effects.  This is one of those.  So please remain calm and of good cheer.  Please continue to share your heartfelt thoughts of goodness and happiness.  Share them with the world to bring about a lasting peace for all humanity.  This will be looked upon as a key moment in the history of the world, for what will come of it wll be a shift in the peaceful efforts of man, with a sincere effort to try to get along.  What you don’t know is that this is a great time, not a bad time, despite the world crashing around your feet. I will say more in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment