Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Hundreth Monkey (Google it)

             The world cannot begin to transition until it has enough positive energy.  The exact time when that will occur – think hundredth monkey – is up to mankind itself.  We are mainly observers.  This time will come at the rate that you are growing, but do not expect it to be at a specific time and date.  December 21, 2012 is only a benchmark time.  So live expectantly with hope in your hearts and minds.  This is a wonderful time to be alive as a human.  Many others surround you, such as my kind, and we are participating in what is a truly significant universal event. 

            Now more specifically I address my readers.  You are wondering if I am going to give you some piece of information that you do not find elsewhere.  I will probably disappoint you, because I am only one of many who are speaking to you.  You will find, however, information that you need to piece together what you need to know.  I also hope that by my speaking to you, and you reading my words, that you will be uplifted and know more firmly that this is a time for you to rejoice.  Please be happy, and hasten the day when the transition – the hundredth monkey – will find its home.

No comments:

Post a Comment