Monday, May 9, 2011

What's that on my shoulder?

Hallelusah:  Many of you are waiting patiently for something to happen.  I know that this waiting may seem like an eternity to you, but believe me it is short in terms of a true eternity.  Nonetheless, things are progressing.  Please do not let up in your efforts to spread light in the world with thoughts of peace and laughter.  What you don’t’ see in the form of miraculous events in the unseen would give you hope and confidence that you are succeeding in this millennial event. 
            One more thing.  Today you may feel the presence of some unknown being on your shoulder.  If you do, please let it just sit there; and enjoy the peace and warmth of its presence.  What flies in the daytime also sleeps at night, and the birds of happiness will fill the air as we all proceed in the airing of our dreams.
(Me:  I hope that last paragraph makes sense to one of you, because it doesn’t mean anything to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment