Friday, May 13, 2011

Questions, anyone?

Me:  Good morning, Hallelusah.
Hallelusah:  Good morning.  This morning we’re going to do something a little different.  We’re going to ask people what they want to know, because I’m in a magnanimous mood, I guess.  So people out there in blog reader land, what would you like to know?  For example, why are we waiting so long?  Why haven’t you come forward?  The answer to that is that we are not the ones dictating the speed of events; you are.  Secondly, why haven’t people recognized the fact that ET’s are in their midst?  They have, but they just won’t admit it.  So please do ask questions.  I promise to do my ET best to answer them.  I will get help from some angels that I’ve come to know if I don’t have the answer.
Me:  I’ll start with the first question.  Please elaborate on your first Q&A.  What are we doing or not doing to move things along? 
Hallelusah:  As I’ve stated before, we are trying to let you work things out on earth by yourselves.  If we never show ourselves we would consider that a success.  Sure, I know that many of you want us to show ourselves, but that’s just an ego trip on your part.  Please try to be happy that YOU know that we exist.  We are part of the great whole of the universe, and we want you to include us in your thoughts, prayers and meditations.  But, please, please do not fall into the trap of aching for us to show ourselves.  Please be happy if we don’t have to.

3 comments:

  1. Is it true that the shorter Grey's interest in us is that they see God's spirit in us and they want to try to replicate that?

    Do they have an interest in our emotions (energy in motion is what i call it)? If so why?

    Since humans are condsidered mammals, we are part of the animal kingdom, so I am sure at some point in our history our reality was just the 2nd dimension. Did Pleiadian intervention (genetics) help us evolve faster toward the 3rd dimension?

    If so, did they choose our particular species of humans and not others? If so, is that part of the reason why the other forms went extinct as Earth was evolving to 3D reality also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CDUB, I hope you don't mind if I answer the first part, because I find it difficult to be objective in my mind if I think I know an answer. I gave some thought to 1st and 2nd dimensional beings. I think of a 1st dimensional being as a one-celled organism, like an amoeba. A 2nd dimensional organism is a multi-celled organism, where the cells work together. A 3rd dimensional being is multi-organism groupings that work together as a unit, like a team. I put mammals and humans in this category. I'm not sure where plants are. I think of them as 2nd or 3rd.
    Hallelusah, what do you say about lower dimensional entities and Pleidians?

    Hallelusah: First of all, I like the idea of first dimensional beings being more essence, like an energy form. You think in terms of matter, but I think in terms of energy. So try not to limit your thinking. What you describe is close enough. You needn't get much closer for good understanding.
    As for Pleidians, they are good guys. There are severl types. The greys are among them. I don't want to prejudice your thinking by stereotyping them. Just know that how you view ET's is how you view all beings. At any rate, they chose you because you are partly them. They helped to create you. Secondly, the energy that is emanating from earth affects the entire universe. They sense this, and like all other beings, they are here to participate is some way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CDUB, notice that Hallelusah ducked the question about Pleidians. I've gotten used to that. All channeling goes through the filter of the channeler. I find that my lack of clairvoyance limits what I can relay. After several years of talking to my spirit guides, I just got used to it and learned to accept it. It can lead to the perception that I'm just generating this stuff in my own mind, but I know otherwise. I think of it as a process. I hope you know other channelers.

    ReplyDelete