Sunday, May 29, 2011

Regret Replaced By Hope

Hallelusah:  What once was a troublesome problem for mankind has become an asset.  You wonder in amazement at the future of things, and you say something more positive [than you used to].  I cannot tell you how many times I’ve regretted our coming to earth, even though I knew it was for the good.  Yes, I actually felt frustrated over it.  Then something happened to your minds collectively that gives me great hope.  I see now that God’s (I guess "God" is the best word you have that I can use.) plan for your planet cannot be dislodged from its foray into the future.  Now you have come to a juncture that seems almost assured.  I am glad to be here, and I’m glad to be talking to you.  This is my greatest hope: that mankind will join the forces of good in this universe by becoming servers-for-all rather than servers-of-self.  You once felt hopeless, many eons ago.  Now you see the way through to peace and tranquility, although many are still upset with the transition.  You will see that all works out well.  For those of you who know that we are in transition, stand tall and be glad on behalf of everyone else.  Learn to be hopeful throughout this process.  I bid you farewell for today, but I am not leaving.  I’m here for the duration of this change, and I now look forward to moving on to another challenge.  I welcome you to travel with me.  You who have assisted by being part of this will have much to share with your brethren and sisters elsewhere.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment