Monday, May 23, 2011

Another Group of Aliens Join the Fray (I'm tempted to say, "Fracus".)

Hallelusah:  Today I’d like to talk about other ET races that are involved with this transition.  There are a few that you might not have heard of.  Just today we were joined by some new -- I guess I’ll use the word -- aliens.  They have come from far away as you understand it, but they are of course very near in terms of travel, which is almost instantaneous from anywhere in the universe.  (I keep having to stumble over things/terms/ideas in your terms, because in my terms they are not the same, especially time and distance.)  Anyway, they have the ability to spread communication around like no other here.  Their unique ability was known by several of the hierarchy here, and so they were requested to join us. 
            (How did you like that May 21st end-of-the-world rumor?  I enjoyed watching it.  One needs a certain level of humor when watching a lower-level species trying desperately to break out of its consciousness shell.)
            At any rate, these new aliens have arrived on the scene and they will assist.  There are so very many of us here.  I hesitate to guess just how many different races there are, but if you could only sense their presence you would be happy beyond your dreams just to know that there is so much love in the universe to help you. 
            So that ends my message for today.  Mainly I wanted to tell you that there are many who have assembled.  Eons of time have been manifested here in this place for your benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment