Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Your Alien Experiences

Hallelusah:  Here we are at another day when you wonder what I’ll say.  Yes, I saw you watching “Through the Wormhole”, but I’m not going to talk about what aliens look like.  It’s a moot point to those of you reading this.  So I intend to ask you about your experiences with other aliens.  I know of many such encounters.  Please tell me about your experiences.  I’d like to hear what you think of us. 

Dick:  I’m surprised that you would ask.  I thought you could read minds, so you wouldn’t have to ask.  So are you asking on your own behalf, or are you asking us to share.

Hallelusah:  You are right.  I am asking those of you who feel willing to share your ET experiences.  Everyone else could benefit from them.

Dick:  Hey folks, this really isn’t my idea.  I wouldn’t ask.  This is Hallelusah’s Blog, not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment