Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Keep The Faith

Hallelusah:  What if I told you that tomorrow would never come?  What if I told you that the earth would go up in flames and destroyed forever?  What if that were really possible?  You would be fearful, right?  As you have read, the earth may seem to come crashing down around you, but I’m asking you to keep the faith and stand fast whenever you hear of tragedies in the world.  Yes, like the riots in London.  Things might get worse, and I want you to be mentally prepared, as I ask of all my readers.  This may appear to be a time of great trial and tribulation, but I assure you that there is a silver lining in your future.  You will be helping to bring about one of the most wonderful changes in the universe.  Feel in awe of its uniqueness.  Just think, you are a part of it.  You are here as witnesses.  Go follow each day in happiness, regardless of what you hear in the news.  I and many others are here with you.  Thank you, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment