Friday, August 26, 2011

Repetition

Dick:  Good morning, Hallelusah.  We’ve talked about so many different things over the past few months, I wonder each time that I talk to you if you are going to come up with something totally new.

Hallelusah:  Sometimes repetition is worth it, but not today.  If you will look out your window you will see normal happenings.  These are just what happen in your world as you go from day to day.  Once in awhile you’ll get a big surprise.  Wouldn’t it be great to get more big surprises, but that just isn’t the way life is.  You feel mundane.  You feel purposeless sometimes.  What a shame that you can’t see what is going on and feel happy knowing that it is all for good.

Dick:  This sounds so similar to past messages that encourage us to be positive in our outlook.

Hallelusah:  And I will keep on saying it over and over again.  This is so important that anyone who will listen to it needs to be aware of its importance. 

Dick:  You said that you were not going to be repetitious today.

Hallelusah:  Each day is different.  You learn more and more each day.  What can I say that will brighten your outlook?  What can I, a mere alien (invisible by the way), do to influence your behavior?

Dick:  This is just one of those days when I feel that my connection is poor, so I’m just going to let it go at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment