Friday, August 12, 2011

Joshimma and Tokimma

Hallelusah:  I once felt that all of you were off your rockers.  I was wrong.  Mankind really can right itself.  The ability to chose your actions freely has netted unexpected results.  You have brought about tremendous vibrations throughout the universe.  I wish that you could sense the totality of it all.  This is really something.  Of course it helped to have so many spirits volunteering from all over God’s creation.  (You are God, by the way.)  So just to let you know, I have a couple of my alien friends with me here this morning.  I’d like for you to meet two other of my SaLuSan friends, Joshimma and Tokimma.  They wish to say something to you.  They don’t do this often with humans, so they are as excited as you.  First Joshimma.

Dick:  Welcome, Joshimma.  It is good to speak to you and quite a surprise I must say.

Joshimma:  You have no idea how excited I am to talk to you.  I am somewhat speechless.  When Hallelusah (We don’t call him that.  You couldn’t pronounce it if you tried.)  I wish just to add my thanks to you and others for spreading light around the earth.  I can see it, and it is such a pleasure to us who are looking at it from the outside.  I too know you in your real self as just another ordinary (if there is such a thing) SaLuSan.  Hello down there!

Dick: Tokimma, hello to you too.

Tokima:  It’s enough for me to just listen.  I don’t really have anything to say.

Dick:  Hallelusah, thank you for the suggestion and that experience.  I guess we really are on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment