Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ice Cream

Hallelusah:  Whatever you thought I might say, that’s not it.  Instead I want to talk about ice cream.  It has many flavors.  Right?  Well so does citizenship of the cosmic kind.  You sometimes find different flavors right under your nose, but you don’t recognize them.  You think of everything as vanilla.

Dick:  Your analogies are getting a bit far-fetched.  I hope you can bring this around.

Hallelusah:  I do too.  That is my intention.  So for now you can see only as a human, but you are able to see so much more.  You can taste of whatever you want when you want, and you know how to see things differently.  Well for now you just need to tolerate your limitations.  They are for your own good and the good of all.  So when The Shift happens in full force, you will be able to see more than you can now.  Your collective abilities will be enhanced. 

Dick:  So we already knew The Shift was going to give us more ability.  What are you trying to say that is new and worth saying.

Hallelusah:  I’m saying that you only see a portion of what your new abilities will be.  You can expect to be surprised to some extent.

Dick:  Okay.  I feel a little underwhelmed by this.

Hallelusah:  Then this message was not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment