Monday, August 29, 2011

Farewell For Now

Dick:  It is somewhat disturbing to me that our connection seemed so weak last time.  I also have this impression (intuitive feeling) that you have said just about all there is to say.  You no doubt have sensed that.  What should I do with your blog?  Have you said what you need to say to whom you intend to say it?

 
Hallelusah:  I have, and you may close out the blog.  It has been a pleasure speaking with you and your friends.  I respectfully want you to know that I’m not going anywhere.  You may call upon me whenever you wish.  As you have deduced, I will speak telepathically to those who need to hear my words.  Do not feel that you are abandoning me, for I have placed these thoughts in your head.

Dick:  Thank you, Hallelusah; and thank you to all of his readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment