Saturday, August 20, 2011

Why Can't I Do That?

Hallelusah:  I wish to speak to you today about your ability, and the ability of all humans, to change your environment and to do just about anything you can think of.

Dick:  That’s an interesting topic, I think, because I can attest to the fact that there is much I hear about others doing that I simply don’t believe I can do – teleportation, for example.

Hallelusah:  There certainly is a trick to it, but for starters you should not feel cheated because you can’t do something.  There is this tremendous temptation to feel that you have been gipped because you can’t do something, and there is definitely a temptation to think that you “should” be able to do something that you’ve heard of others doing.  Please remember that you are here to have YOUR experiences and not someone else’s.  You are here to learn according to a plan that you set forth before your birth.  You – all of you – are tremendous, wonderful, and all sorts of other great adjectives, beings.  Your existence in the earth realm speaks highly of you.  Many of you have heard this, but I wish to pass along my congratulations for volunteering for such a difficult task.  It’s not for everyone.  We all learn from your experience.  I learn from your experience, because I am part of the Oneness of everything.

Dick:  Sometimes I can’t tell how to categorize you in terms of spiritual evolution, because I think of such a statement coming from a spirit guide.

Hallelusah:  Don’t count yourself short.  You, too, are a wise being.  You’ve just temporarily forgotten it.  Which takes me back to my original statement.  You are wonderful beings without knowing it.  Don’t feel that you must do something in your human body just because you think it is appropriate for an enlightened human.  Such finishes my point for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment