Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Shift is an Eruption?

Hallelusah:  The world is becoming whole.  I spoke of this last time.  You realize that your purpose is to promote that as a new paradigm (I like that word.).  (Dick:  I don’t.) What you see before you is a host of new possibilities.  We here in space congratulate you, our space brothers and sisters, as you progress into this new realm.  We hold your virtual hands as we join together in blessing the earth and bringing it into the fold of a new era.  How great that we are all a part and that we know that we are working together.  I love it.  This “turns me on.”  (I love that too.)  So with that I will just leave you with happy thoughts today of your eruption.  (Yes, I know you’re scratching your head at that word.)

(Dick:  A brief note.  I wish that others of you could experience this telepathy business.  It’s really odd.  It has only been with time that I have learned to just trust that these thoughts are as they seem.  My mind is working while I am “hearing”, and sometimes I can’t tell the difference between my reactions and channeled words.  Sometimes there seems to be a sidebar discussion going on about a particular statement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment