Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Light-hearted Q&A

Note: For today’s session, I’ve asked my friend Stephanie to ask Hallelusah a question or two.
Stephanie: What are you doing here?

Hallelusah:  I am here to help the earth transition to a new vibration level.  I do that by adding my thoughts, which have energy associated with them. 

Stephanie:  Do you have family?

Hallelusah:  Yes, I do.  I have children and what you would consider to be a mate.  We don’t have sex, but we do reproduce.  There are male/female, positive/negative, husband and wife.

Dick:  Do you have mates in the same sense as we have husbands and wives who have made a commitment to each other or are you freer, like our porpoises?

Hallelusah:  We have both.  We sometimes decide to have a long-term relationship.  In my case I did not.  We had great fun.

Dick:  I thought you said you don’t have sex. 

Hallelusah: We don’t in that sense, but what we do is pleasurable.

(Dick:  I can tell that Stephanie isn’t really taking this conversation seriously, so I will stop at this point.  Maybe it will spawn some thoughts from some of you readers.)

2 comments:

  1. So describe the pleasurable thing that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelusah: I really enjoy watching you unfold your history. After reading about what you see in what you would think of as analagous to a book, I get to see it first-hand. You really are an amazing creation. One of the reasons I chose to be here is just to watch. I could have gone anywhere, but this is where I chose. It enhances my experiences.

    ReplyDelete