Saturday, July 27, 2013

Telepathy Goes Anywhere

Good evening Hallelusah.  Here I am, over 100 miles from home, and I have no doubt that I can talk to you wherever I go.

Hello, Dick.  Yes, you will find many surprising new things that are available to you once you cross over the border of time and space to the universe beyond.  I have little doubt that you will find yourself there in the midst of all your friends.  You have little to fear and much to anticipate that you will consider to be wonderful.  There are so many, many things that you humans still have to learn.  Once humankind decides to pursue other interests outside of the realm of time and space, you will all see that this is just the tip of a tremendous iceberg of things to know and do.

I’m wondering if you have anything to say to our wider audience.

You may tell them that I say many things that will seem strange; but once you know what is here, you will be the forbears of good news.  Hang in there with those of us from beyond your current understanding just awhile longer.  I know that you are growing so, so impatient.  I do not how to make easier the task of believing in something that has yet to happen.  This I promise you:  you will not be disappointed.  Now tell that to everyone you feel like telling.  Others will look askance at you, but you just hold your ground.  One of these days you will be seen as a wise one, because you said something strange would happen, and it will have.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment