Wednesday, July 3, 2013

About Telepathy


This is a personal message about telepathy from my perspective.

Telepathy is something I think I experience, but I sure don’t know how to prove it.  I have chosen to believe the thoughts that come into my mind, but that is just for me.  I do not think that others should agree.  Each of us has a unique purpose in life, and what is important for one person might not be for another.

I call what I do “channeling,” because the entities I communicate with have a name.  I gather that many people might do the same thing, but do not give it a name.  I do what I do by taking my conscious mind out of gear and just writing (or typing) the words I am receiving, regardless of what they are.  I suppose that I edit what I receive to some extent, but I try not to.

 I consider telepathy to be the universal language.  Some use it to communicate with animals.  I use it (I think) to communicate with other-wordly beings, including my spirit guides.  Mediums use it to communicate with people who have died to their physical bodies and now exist in spirit.  You can specify which entity that you wish to speak to merely by stating a request or your intention, as in, “I wish to speak to …”  If some other spirit wishes to come through, I will usually hear their name repeated several times.

Unless you get used to telepathy, more comes into your mind telepathically than you might suspect.  Even the notion that telepathy is bogus might be a telepathic message to you.  I have come to accept that thoughts coming into my mind over and over are really mental jabs by an other-worldly being.

Hallelusah, do you have anything to add?

The time for action amongst those who rely on telepathy to give them wisdom has never been so evident as it is now. 

But isn’t it true that we don’t really have to “do” anything.  We just need to “be” what we are naturally.

Not just that for now.  This is a time for those who are aware of telepathy to step it up a notch and take more action than usual.  We need the force of thought to help in this transition, which you often refer to as The Shift.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment