Friday, July 5, 2013

Stepping It Up a Notch

Hallelusah, last time you said that this is the time for those who are aware of telepathy to step it up a notch.  By that, did you mean doing it more often than they might otherwise do?

It is not necessary for them to just do their telepathy; they need to send their mental energy into the ether to assist with moving things forward.  And yes, it’s not difficult, just important.

For your regular message, I yield the podium to you.

Greetings to all.  Selamat Ja.  Today I wish to ask all of you who have waited patiently (as if we had any choice in the matter.  Perhaps WE did.) for us to arrive and show ourselves.  We have done this before, but not in the fashion that is about to take place.  Please be aware that this promise comes from years (your years) and eons of planning and anticipation.  We have watched you grow and mature.  It is time for your race to take its place in the Galactic Federation of Planets.  (Sounds Star Trekky, doesn’t it.  Yes, I know about Star Trek and all of your other science fictions, where people try to guess what we are like.)  So, go ahead and be skeptical.  I don’t blame you, because of the way you have evolved to think about things.  Nonetheless, I want to prepare you mentally.  You who foresee our coming will shine light on the pathway of understanding for others.

I’ve seen so much of this, it almost makes me nauseous.  What’s so different now?

I do not expect you to act differently.  I’m requesting that you keep an open mind and think positively about the world and the universe in spite of what you might see on your television set or read in the news.  Your thoughts are things, and they matter in the larger scheme of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment