Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Sirian Concept of God


Hallelusah, I’d like to ask you a couple of questions before I just cut you loose.  First, please describe, if you can, the Sirian concept of God.  Perhaps you’re like us in that I really should ask about your personal concept of God.  Second, please say something about predictions and how we should respond when something you predict doesn’t come true when you said it would.

God to me is much the same as it is with you.  It is All That Is.  I use “it”, because we typically don’t use a masculine term.  I apologize in advance for anything that I might predict that doesn’t happen just as I predict.  As with all things God created, there is a freedom of will.  Just because God deems something important enough to happen, doesn’t mean His creations cannot alter just how something comes about.  So there are going to be errors from time to time.  We, Sirians, do not mind these small inconveniences as you do, because we simply accept that predictions are not carved in stone.  I hope I have answered your questions.  You certainly may ask away any time you wish.  I will attempt to answer as best that I can.

Those are fine.  At least I felt some of the words.  I don’t know if their sense will come through to others.  Now, please proceed to say whatever it is that you want to say.

This predictive session of mankind in the works is all about how you and your kind come through a transition.  You sense that something is up, but you do not know what.  You are fine just sitting in your places, because the change is occurring mostly in your minds.  The sense of wonder as things unfold is just the tip of a gigantic iceberg.  You have unleashed the freedom of thought in many to the point where relationships are no longer going to be dictated by a few angry souls.  You now have a loving presence ingrained in your souls that is about to erupt into a flow of goodness throughout the universe.  We are merely here to help guide you where you haven’t been before.

What can you tell us about the revelation that extraterrestrials have been in our midst for some time?

That is part of the process.  You will become aware of others in your midst, and it will happen in a way as to bring you together in greater fashion than you have felt before.  You – all of you – will find that you are now aware of how you are One with each other.  Seeing yourselves as galactic beings, not just as earth beings, is going to transform the way you treat each other.  There has also been a shift – known as The Shift – that has allowed this all to occur.  We have known for some time that this would happen, and we are here because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment