Monday, July 1, 2013

Selamat Ja

           Selamat Ja, Hallelusah.  Did I get that “Hello” right?

           You did.  Not too bad for a human, but of course you cannot pronounce it exactly, because your accent is so thick, being human and all, that it would be difficult for any human.
           You’re wondering if I have been up to something.  You’re wondering if the thoughts in your head and the recent events are related to an unveiling of the presence of ET’s in the human world in a way that no human could deny it.  The answer to both is, “Yes.”
           No, you weren’t imagining things.  We could discuss that for awhile, but let’s get down to business.
            First I want to acknowledge your reluctance to speak or think about prophetic things.  So I’m warning you that you must simply trust me here, because I’m going to be prophesying like crazy here.
           Once you learn that we have been here for some time, and I’m speaking of humankind, you will of course be both surprised and confident that what you have seen and heard is valid. 
           Secondly, I want to say to all of you that you are about to enter a time when all you have wondered about will be put to a real test.  You are going to have to question everything, because your perspective will have to change quite a bit. (Don’t you just love telepathy.  Neither of us has to worry about language, because telepathy is transmitted in feelings.  You will learn about that too.)
          Now on to the tasks at hand.  You will need to prepare yourself for first (not really first, but you know what I mean) contact by thinking about it.  This will allow you to come to the realization that your thinking has been too earthly for too long.  This is not what God had in mind, and this is not what you were designed to do.  You were designed to become (mature into) galactic beings.  Sure, you had to go through a growing period, and it served a purpose in your creativity, but this was not your end goal.  Your end goal is to create an environment where you will be challenged to see yourselves as earth brothers and sisters who are also linked both culturally and physically with beings from other planets and solar systems.  You will need to adjust to the fact that the things which you have come to assume about existence are just too limited.
          I also want to address to you the fact that the ones who will be making first contact with you are indeed members of a Galactic Federation.  They, and I, who are members of that team want to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves to you.  You have already met a couple of them.  I know you don’t remember their names, and I don’t remember them either.

 I think that I might have put words in your mouth that time, because I would have expected you to remember.  Salamat Ja to you both whom I can’t remember your names.  (I’ll try to look them up.)
          Hallelusah, do you wish for me to restart your blog?

         Yes, if you don’t mind.  It would be helpful to reach a number of other folks around the world.  Yes, notify Blossom Goodchild, so that she can send more readers our way.

          Not long ago, I was told that there would be a significant event regarding meeting others on my birthday, November 15.
 
         That is strictly for you.  The big reveal will occur sooner than that.  (There goes some of the prophecy.)  For now I will let you set things up, and I want for you to get back to me tomorrow for more instructions. 
         Selamat Ja to all on earth (earthlings).  We are coming to get you and to refocus your dimensions.

(Note:  From 8/12/11, the two other SaLuSan Sirians were named Joshima and Tokima.)

No comments:

Post a Comment