Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Look To the Sky

Yesterday Hallelusah didn't have anything to post, but something he said is worth noting, I thought:
"... you need only think positively about the world around you in order to get your message across."

When the lights go out in Georgia, look to the sky, young Skywalker.  This is the time for you to find your destiny.  For whenever there is something to see in the darkness, a light will shine to show the way to something new.  So “What are you talking about?” you ask.  I’m talking about the fact that the glory of All That Is will roll into your world like thunder and lightning.  You needn’t wonder too much about what I’m saying.  Just look to the sky with anticipation.  You will see what you had hoped to see one of these days in your lifetime.  Know and trust.  Yes, I know trust of something long promised and not yet fulfilled is a difficult task.  Your positive thoughts give birth to this occurrence.  Look, think, trust.  These things I ask of you, my beloved earth inhabitants.

No comments:

Post a Comment