Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Beauty of No Water

NOTE:  I am a Unitarian Universalist.  Every year we celebrate a Water Communion Service.  That prompted this question.

Hallelusah, is there any water on the planet that we come from?

 No, Dick, there is not.  Water would boil over quickly on our planet, because it is so close to the star, Sirius, and the star is so large compared to your sun.  So let me tell you about the planet where we live.
            First, I must say that the beauty that you feel about your planet is the same for how I feel about our planet, even though it is much different.  The colors, as you would say, are brilliant.  We do not sense in the same manner as you humans do.  All is so different.  I have no way to describe it to you in terms that your human existence could understand.  Just believe me that to our feelings, it has a beauty like no other.  Secondly, people are so much different.  We don’t call each other people, but it is the same sort of thing.  We feel each other’s presence and existence.  We share each other’s existence, so that there is not the feeling of angst that you experience.  We do however recall that eons ago, in our time, there were times when we felt alone in the universe.  Then we learned how to make our way about.  It gave us a new appreciation for each other.  I’m sorry that I sound so effervescent, but I just feel strongly about this.  Next, we do have other life forms on our planet, but again they are not like your plants and animals.  They are part of the earth and planet too, and we share in their existence as well.
            You have so much to learn.  I believe with all my “oog-ma” that you will be as amazed as we are when you come to know that there is so much more in the universe of God’s creation than you currently know.  I’m sure that the other species of out-liers or other-worlders feel the same or similarly about their home planets.  There is so much diversity and such a collection of different forms of beauty.  What awaits all of you is worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment