Monday, September 16, 2013

No Great Shakes

(Dear Readers, while this message seems to me to be no great shakes, it did facilitate my learning that Hallelusah is also learning how to communicate telepathically.  He too sometimes asks for help outside of our conversations.)

Hey, Hallelusah, what’s up?

Without going into too much detail, I want to alert all my readers that this is notice that something good is about to happen.

Have we heard that before, or what?

I suppose it seems that I am cultivating skeptics, doesn’t it?

Frankly, yes.

Well, here’s hoping that you will keep level heads about you while you listen to yet another prediction from some entity being channeled.  (Hello, Dick, how are you doing?)
     The other evening when you were away I started talking to another human on the other side of the world.

Do they call you Hallelusah, too?

No, they don’t.  Anyway, as I was saying the world has shifted once again in a positive direction, and that will lead to yet another shift in ascension.

What do you mean when you say ascension?

I mean a higher level of consciousness from which you can see farther into the universe than you could before.

Is this the prediction about something good that will happen?

Absolutely.

So is that all you have to say about it?

I’m not going to let loose of you that quickly this day.  For you who have been skeptical, I salute your patience.  You listen even though it is causing you troubles to do so.  I have been in contact with others in the Galactic Federation, and they tell me that they are pleased with the progress that you all are making.  Today, rejoice that all is really quite well.  Be happy in your daily grind for the mice in the cupboard are rattling the food for you to come and eat. 

Where did you get that analogy?

I just thought it up.  Do you like it?

So today’s news is nothing earth shattering?

Yes it is earth shattering.  You just can’t see it.

There’s a great deal that I don’t see.  I don’t even know that I’m hearing you correctly.  What proof is there?

Just wait.  You will see.

So now I start tapping my foot.  One, two, three…on my way to one million.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment