Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I'm cold!

Hallelusah, I feel that I’ve been neglecting you, but I have an overriding belief that all is as it should be.

This wintery weather has me bundled up.  Yes, I’m in your southern hemisphere.  Yes, I do get cold.

 Are you warm-blooded, or the equivalent.

Actually, I’m not, but I get cold nevertheless.  Today I’m working with some other aliens who do not come from my Sirian background.  You will learn that to appreciate diversity is more than you had ever imagined  -- or maybe not.  So you have a great deal to digest once we become known to you. “Whenever that is,” you think.  I know.  I can read some things.  Today you will enhance your understanding if you just let us do our thing down here.  I’ll try to stay warm, and you’ll try to stay cool and dry.

 I’ll take my level of comfort over yours.

 Oh, thank you, thank you.  B-r-r-r-r-r!

No comments:

Post a Comment